PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
A bit about me
Pictures tell a thousand words right?
I’ve never really liked to waffle on about myself, so I’ve written a few bullets below with some insta’s too.
- I started my career as an airbrush artist working for advertising agencies but have always had a love for photography. Creating images has always been my thing.
- From the age of 16 I became determined to travel the world, I’ve been fortunate to see a lot of it, but I’m not done yet.
- I enjoy many genres of photography, including landscapes which I’ve sold internationally.
- I’m at my happiest when immersed in nature with my kids.
- I am an extremely proud father of two lovely girls, and because of this, the father-of-the-bride speech gets me every time.
- I like to give back to the community, which is why I shoot one wedding per year for free – I just ask that the recipients of this donate to my favourite charity.
For further info: